KC Concepcion, Viral After Netizen Notices this thing In her Body that Surprised Everyone

Actress and singer KC Concepcion wows the her fans once again after she posted a powerful sexy photo on her Instagram account.

KC is not new to cyber bullying and body shaming. For the past months, the actress has been promoting self love for she herself knows how hard it is to maintain a certain body image just to please the people.

On several interviews, KC made a point that she is truly aware that she may not be the typical petite type but what matters is she is healthy and doing good.

READ ALSO: Maine Mendoza Todo Monitor Ni Alden Richards When They Are Not Together In EB

And now, her fans are hyping up the recent photo she just posted not only because of her advocacy, but also because of how stunning the actress is!

Not too long ago, KC posted an appreciation post about her “latina curves” and reminded all of her followers that all of them is just as beautiful as she is.

“Making my Portuguese curves shine everyday… in case someone’s been living under a rock, curves are in, curves are NOW, curves are TIMELESS and having this ultra feminine shape?? I wouldn’t have it any other way!



Photo courtesy: IG - itskcconcepcion

I used to get body-shamed when I went on my 3-year hiatus for not having that Asian, stick thin body (for an Asian like me), and many women like me get affected by this mentally, emotionally and physically.” she wrote.

“Going through a pandemic and realizing the big picture issues of the world, I realized life is to be celebrated, and enjoyed… Like, why would I choose to develop an eating disorder over losing all the extra weight healthily? Why choose to lock myself up comparing myself to everyone else, when I could be dressing up for these fire feminine hips and that booty (that some girls even pay to have by the way)?”


Photo courtesy: IG - itskcconcepcion

And lastly, KC gave a very wonderful quote.

“Celebrate LIFE. Tomorrow is not promised.”

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

READ ALSO: Daughter Of Ruffa Gutierrez, Viral After Noticing This Thing That Everyone Did Not Expect

Related

Celebrities 8876885281571824605

Hot in week

item